Monday, January 19, 2009

Do you Believe?

Do you believe?

Do you see my ancestors looking on? This Black and White photo was taken of My Grandfather in the 1950s

I blew it up and this is what I saw...

The first photo is the entire picture, the second is a cropped version


Now look real hard in the trees (upper right hand section) and I will tell you at the bottom who I see..




I see in the center a Profile view of a Victorian women high collar, swept up hair, to her right is a man looking to the right dark eyes, Mustache (he is my civil war guy)Then to the left of the lady you can see a profile of a older gentleman, could be bald with a mustache starring to the left (right off the shoulder)


Do you see?


Here is a shot that I circled the Victorian Lady and the Civil war gentleman


2 comments:

  1. That's really weird Julie...so, do they resemble any relatives from the past? When did you notice the faces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually yes the dark man that makes me thing of My Great Grandfather that died at 28 yrs old (1912), He was VERY good looking and with all the genealogy research I have done..I have developed a crush on him...I know wierd huh, Actually I will post I picture of him. this was him at 20, and taken win Portland Oregon, he and buddies were on a trip from North Dakota..

    ReplyDelete