Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've been tagged..

Thanks Karen Life at the Rough String for the tag....I know the tag said 6 items but....I was tagged over at facebook and so I thought I would just use that, kill two birds so to speak!

1. I am addicted to M&Ms
2. I dream of living at the beach in Oregon
3. I hate Mushrooms
4. I have been watching As the World Turns for 33 years!
5. I still love my VCR
6. Sadly Weather (thunderstorms and snow) is my biggest fear, life altering!
7. I am thankful for Deidra (daughter in law married to Justin) everyday for being who she is
8. I miss my Mom and Dad and Brothers Horribly
9. I love John and Kate plus eight
10. Can't live without my Dog Maltese named Orygun, 8months old
11. Have been married for 30 years to a gentle, old fashion, loving man
12. I consider Vicki my sister
13. I have insomia and can stay up all night watching movies (OK this is Menopause related)
14. I do Genealogy and have gone back 17 generations (THOMPSON)
15. I collect Quilts
16. I don't like getting old
17. I keep a daily Journal (hand written)
18. sometimes I forget to eat
19. I believe in spirits that visit
20. I am a neat freak
21. I cut my own hair
22. I couldn't live without my computer
23. although sometimes I think I was born 100 years too late
24. I think "It isn't what you don't have, It's what you do with what you do have"
25. I could live on Chinese food

No comments:

Post a Comment