Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank God it is Friday

I think these pictures say it all!


This is my father probably around 1965. These were taken from a 8 mm film that my cousin had turned into a DVD, My uncle had 100s of these film reels. My cousin Vicki organized them all and finally picked 4 small reel to turn into a company to have put on a DVD. She wasn't sure how it would come back. Well the 4 smalls reels yielded 11 minutes of DVD. It is expensive BUT SO WORTH IT! When you think that not many of us (those that are around the 1/2 century mark) are on video these are a treasure. Granted there is no sound but still....We loved seeing our parents and ourselves, As you can see by the pictures my brothers and I come by our goofiness naturally..........................God only knows what the rest of those film reels hold I can hardly wait!

1 comment: